Dear 1B Families,
I hope you enjoyed the long weekend, don’t forget the zoom links for the week and other helpful information were sent via email.
Tuesday May 26 Meeting at 10:30 AM
Thursday May 28 Meeting at 10:30 AM
- Math: This week we are continuing to work on our subtraction chapter.
On Tuesday we will review related facts and fact families.
- Reading: This week in reading there is an assessment in Raz-Kids posted. Please have our child complete the End of the Year Assessment by Friday.
- Read the letter in goggle classroom
- Set aside 15-20 minutes to complete the reading assessment.
- The reading assessment can be completed any day this week.
*Mrs. Latta’s students will complete their reading assessment during their 1-1 Zoom meeting. They can read to self or explore Epic for reading this week.
When the assessment is completed continue to build reading stamina at home though read-to-self.
If your child is needing help finding good fit books I encourage you to have them use Raz-Kids and Epic- https://www.getepic.com/students Class code- xww4940
- Science: On Wednesday, 5/27, we will take our human body science test.
- Please remember to send photos for Mrs. Mallahan! She is retiring after 32 years of teaching at St. Mary Magdalen! To help with her sendoff, we are putting together a video full of thanks for passing her joy and love of reading onto the SMM Community. Please take a picture of your student or student(s) with their favorite book and send the picture to Melissa Morrier-Turk at MMorrierTurk@stmarym.org by Friday, May 29th. If your student would like to write a note to Mrs. Mallahan or hold up a poster with an affirmation (thanks, you rock, etc.) that would be great as well! Thank you for helping make this retirement for Mrs. Mallahan a special one!
Again thank you so much for all your help and support and please let me know if you have any questions! 😊
Thank you and God Bless,
Mrs. Heidi Harris